Tuesday, September 15, 2009

European Escape Saga



 

Our trip to Europe was something we had been talking about for days before we left, the planning for the same resulted in a thousand or so emails between our friends and Dharmen. Hotel Bookings, Visas, Food, Travel arrangements, things to do etc etc etc.

When you're not taking an arranged tour but planning the whole thing yourself it is a LOT of work and right at the onset of this saga..take a bow..start drumroll...Nidhi,Dharmen,Brajesh and Ashish...end drumroll.
The 4 players above planned a near perfect trip that Shweta (the other one ;) ) and myself enjoyed to the fullest.
In documenting this trip my goal is mainly personal, I visited places I have dreamed of since I was a kid and I want to remember as many details of the trip as I can.. however, I hope this also helps others Plan their trips to the Magical World of Europe.
During the course of the next 15 blogs I invite you to travel with me to Paris, Geneva, Interlaken, Lucerne, Zermatt,Venice, Florence and Rome.. tighten those seat belts..its a wild ride!!

1 comment:

Mamata said...

Very nice! Looking fwd to reading every single one of them. I had handwritten my Europe trip experiences, and Amit had transcribed some of them for me. Should go hunt for them ;-)