Monday, June 16, 2008

Playing Catch Up


Its been so long since I've written anything here and its more due to lack to time than lack of things to blog about!! I was reviewing all the posts lying around as Drafts in my dashboard (and there are soo many) and I figured this was really really not good :)

Some Time Capsule this will be if all the posts are never published :(. So i've promised to find a few hours each week to complete each of those posts and keep this blog more updated.

To quickly catch everyone up ..its been a pretty eventful year so far..
- My Mom and Grandmom paid us a visit recently - the best 20 days eveahh
- We started looking for a house..our very first home..yay
- We went on a trip to Yellowstone National Park
- I started another blog to post all my poems on (Yes!)

More on all of this and more coming soon..stay posted ;) ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dids,
Send me link to your new blog with ur poems.
Love
Pallavi